- Published on
First dev release of the Production Checklist module
- Christophe Jossart
The Production Checklist module inherits from the Checklist API and is based on the active configuration of a Drupal 8 site. Its purpose is for site launch and maintenance.
Sections covered by this module:
- System wide status and reports
- Contributed projects review
- Vendors, custom code and libraries
- Spam related configuration and modules
- Security and access control
- Content model review and proofreading
- Frontend basic checks
- Database and configuration
- Performance and caching configuration
- Various test coverage
- Server configuration and backups
- Basic SEO
- Legal aspects
- Project documentation
composer require drupal/production_checklist
Start ticking via Configuration > Development > Production Checklist
Optionally add or remove sections.
Features to be implemented in forthcoming releases.
Due to the amount of items to check, filters can provide more context across sections.
- Must have / nice to have
- Launch / release / maintenance
Each section could be added or removed via configuration (e.g. 'Sysadmin' or 'Legal' could be part of another validation process).
Be notified once a checked item has been invalidated by configuration (e.g. 'Email obfuscation' has been marked has checked but a new email field has been created and has not been protected against email address harvesting).
There is an open issue about feedback and suggestions #2953875: Module feedback & suggestions.
Here is the list as a single page to facilitate content review.