- Published on
Drupal Dev Days Seville 2017 documentation
Just bookmarking here the amazing documentation that was produced during the Dev Days.
- Object oriented code. So fancy. What's the point? Session by eiriksm
Pros and cons of OO in Drupal.
- Neo4j Workshop by tamasd
Graph database query examples under Drupal 7 with Rules.
Cypher query language | Neo4j Docker image
- Experiences in migrating a Drupal 7 module to Drupal 8 Session by jcnventura
Lessons learned while porting the Adsense module.
- Deploying Drupal: Patterns and Antipatterns Session by bbujisic
Evolution of deployment process from FTP to config management, GIT workflows and automation.
- QA on Drupal projects Session by agomezmoron
The importance of testing a project before delivering it to production.
- Headless Drupal: the Gizra way Workshop by David Hernández and RoySegall
Headless with ELM in Drupal 7.
GitHub repo for client and server side.
- Drupal 8 Caching overview Session by berdir
More than an introduction on caching.
- Improving content creation with Paragraphs Session by Primsi and drobnjak
Paragraphs is becoming an ecosystem, current status and future of this module.
- Drupalize remote data with external entities Session by rodrigoaguilera
Using REST datasource and more as Drupal entities.
- Getting up to speed with testing on Drupal 8 Workshop by pfrenssen
About PHPUnit, Behat, Travis CI and Phing.
On GitHub: Fork of Drupal Composer template for CI that includes Behat and Travis, Behat examples used by the EC
- Responsive testing in Drupal Workshop by ocastano and agomezmoron
Testing with Galen.
- Theming Components with D8 and Fractal Session by tassilogroeper
Why a styleguide is needed within an Agile methodology.
- Introducing the UI Patterns module: use atomic UI components everywhere in Drupal 8 Session by ademarco
The perfect follow up of the styleguide session.
UI Patterns demo on GitHub | Presentations from Nuvole at the Dev Days
- Beyond the web: Mobile apps using Drupal & Ionic 2 Workshop by natete and agomezmoron
Going to the backstage to learn the process of building the Drupal Dev Days mobile app.
- Responsive Images under control Session by ckrina
Introduction about the different existing solutions for responsive images, core and contrib (Crop, Focal point).
- Drupal 8.3.0: The features are ready. Are you? Session by Gábor Hojtsy
In brief: prepare to update!
- Advanced Configuration Management with Config Split et al. Session by bircher
Learn to love Configuration Management in your git flow.
Presentations from Nuvole at the Dev Days
- Building a media site from scratch Workshop by slashrsm
When you need more specificity than the Thunder and Lightning distros.
- Web Applications Automated Security Testing in a Continuous Delivery Pipeline Workshop by feo
How to avoid most common risks and how to develop more secure applications.
- Information is power Session by rabbitlair
Best practices and advices regarding IT systems monitorizing.
- Security for human beings Session by rabbitlair
Best practices and advices regarding IT systems security.
- Docker, your best ally to migrate & upgrading your Drupal Session by agomezmoron
Migrate your Drupal 7 site to a Drupal 8 one by using Docker.